As I was going over all of those details the other day, I thought to myself, "It sure would be great if I had access to all of this on my phone so I don't have to dig through my bag." Hence, this one little ISTE tip: Create shortcuts to the websites on my phone's desktop! Now I have at my fingertips my flight info, links to the restaurants, tours, hotel, and of course, the ISTE 2013 app!
1. Open the website you want to save as an icon in Safari.
2. Tap the button circled in red below:
4. Give your link a name, and tap "Add."
5. After you have a few on your home screen, press and hold one icon until you see them wiggle and an "X" appear.
6. Using your finger, drag and drop one of the icons on top of another one. This will create a group that you name whatever you want.
That's it! Hope this little tip helps you stay organized and on top of those little details during your ISTE trip!